2013/04/09

Daily Style: Hei, big (su)spender!




Tamar got these unbelievably cool (Bugs Bunny alert!) suspenders for his birthday. Lucky for me, they're way too small for him to actually wear. A good girlfriend always helps his man out, so I said I'd wear them instead. I mean, we can't just let these suspenders sit in the bottom of his sock-drawer. So, ignore my random hair and marvel at my new suspenders. Now I just need more shirts to wear them with.

Outfit details:
T-shirt - refashioned 
Skinny jeans: local supermarket
Suspenders: gift
Necklace: gift from Grandma
Boots: thrifted


2 comments:

  1. Still loving what I see here, and you're such an inspiration! I'm nominating you for an award! http://oneredshoeblog.blogspot.com/2013/04/liebster-award-2.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ma arvan, et need traksid oleksid päris ägedad naisterahva seljas ka mingi cooli triiksärgiga.

    ReplyDelete

Leave your thoughts below! I appreciate every comment, question, thought and kind word. Thank you!

Next Post Previous Post Home