2013/04/04

Easy Refashion: Lace embellished vest


I've always said that the easiest refashions are the best. So I wanted to share a super easy refashion idea with you today. There is more than one way to use store bought lace collars. You could also add them as embellishments on vests, jackets, even skirts or dresses. It just takes a little bit of imagination, and a couple of straight seams or hand stitches.



I bought this big lace collar on sale at my local fabric shop and used it to refashion an out-dated corduroy vest. It adds a little romantic flare and gave this vest a hippie feel. I love it when a simple refashion gives an old garment a new life!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave your thoughts below! I appreciate every comment, question, thought and kind word. Thank you!

Next Post Previous Post Home