2013/04/28

Weekend Snippets: My first big role

Me and my "husband"
photo via KHO Photography



It's been an incredible weekend! After months of hard work, our school musical finally hit the stage last night with me playing the leading lady. I was so nervous before the performance, but once the music started, it was all gone. I loved being on stage! I think we all had a blast despite the chaos going on backstage at times. And I just can't praise my stage partner enough!

In other news... if you've been missing Elle around here like I have, you'll take comfort in knowing she misses you, too. She's really busy practicing for her piano exam, but she'll be back soon, don't you worry.

I'll better get back to preparing myself for another night at the theatre. I hope you're all having a magical weekend!


2 comments:

  1. Assume this was Fiddler on the Roof? Congratulations on opening night. I love following all your adventures.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nicely guessed! You're absolutely right. It was a fabulous night. Thanks for following along!

      Delete

Leave your thoughts below! I appreciate every comment, question, thought and kind word. Thank you!

Next Post Previous Post Home