2013/04/16

Daily Style: Peach perfect





I spent the weekend sewing, and got some new fresh pieces in my wardrobe as a result. This t-shirt with the peachy fabric flowers is one of the refashions I did this weekend. Tutorial is coming soon, so don't you worry!
The color of the flowers is so hard to photograph, it came out wrong in every single shot. It's peach perfect in reality. Just the pop of color this plain white t-shirt needed.

Outfit details:
T-shirt  - refashioned
Cardigan - refashioned
Jeans - supermarket
Boots - thrifted
Earrings - gift from Tamar

6 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thanks! It's one of my favorite techniques for refashioning t-shirts.

      Delete
  2. You look great! I think the top with flowers in a contrasting color is such a good idea :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice! Looking forward to the tutorial!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope to get it up real soon! Stay tuned :)

      Delete

Leave your thoughts below! I appreciate every comment, question, thought and kind word. Thank you!

Next Post Previous Post Home