2013/04/05

Messy Dressy Up-do (tutorial)



If you notices my messy but dressy up-do in my concert gown pics and liked it, you're in luck today because I'm sharing the tutorial. It's really a very simple up-do that can be worn everyday, but also to special events. I've had three concerts this week, and I've used this up-do as the basis for all my concert hairdos. It simple, and pretty foolproof, aka the perfect solution if you're in a hurry and need to succeed at the first try.



Now wasn't that simple?



You can add some festiveness to the 'do by adding sparkling hairpins. Instant formal look. Simple yet pretty!


Happy trying! Let me know what you think in the comments below!


2 comments:

Leave your thoughts below! I appreciate every comment, question, thought and kind word. Thank you!

Next Post Previous Post Home