2013/04/08

Refashionista Inspiration: Take a bow

source
source
source

source
I don't know about you, but I've been feeling a little bit uninspired lately when it comes to refashioning. Hence, no original refashion today. So, I thought it would be the perfect moment to gather up some inspiration to your's and my viewing pleasure. I feel more inspired already! I already have a shoe refashion planned for this weekend. We'll see if I can carve out some time to make it happen or not, but it's so good to feel the ideas filling my mind. Bow are just the perfect combo of classic and cute. And the variations are endless really. I think I need to make a bow blouse as well...



No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave your thoughts below! I appreciate every comment, question, thought and kind word. Thank you!

Next Post Previous Post Home