2013/04/02

March Favorites on P&S

Another month has come and gone. It seems to have been the final month of winter around these parts, and we're finally having some spring weather. Today I even didn't wear a hat for the first time in about 5 months!
We also had an exiting month here on Pearls & Scissors with Elle. I love how this blog keeps my creative juices flowing. Here are a few of my favorite posts from last month:


I shared my first crochet pattern with you. Has anybody tried it yet?


The zipper front dress is my favorite refashion of the month.


Elle shared a simple way to upcycle old jars for beautiful lighting. 


These earrings were part of my concert gown ensamble, and I'm loving them. Here's the tutorial!


Elle shared a creative way to alter your bra to make it look super cute with a low-back dress.


I'm sure you guessed it! My favorite project of the month is my new fabulous concert gown.

Happy April, my friends! It's going to be a busy month, but hopefully we'll still have time to share some of our creative juices with you.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave your thoughts below! I appreciate every comment, question, thought and kind word. Thank you!

Next Post Previous Post Home