2014/08/22

Friday Favorites: 5 Home DIYs to try

It's been a crazy day! (TGIF, my friends) Our favorite flatmate Mari Krõõt moved out today (sad face). With all that moving stuff around and trying to get re-organized I've caught a serious case of the nesting bug, which I doubt I'll recover in the near future. So, I thought I'd give you guys a break from all the wedding posts and share some awesome home DIY's I've found on the interwebs lately.

Kristy Murphy shares some serously cool graphics you can use for projects around the house. Add them to a pillow, or a coaster, or a canvas.
 I love love love these watercolor coffee cups from Poppytalk. I'd love to add a couple of those to our collection.
 Now, this idea of using buckets as shelving is ingenious! And, it looks great on the wall. Perfect for the entryway! (I'm thinking of ways to ask my landlord to let me do this.)
 I'm considering adding some tea towels to our kitchen attire, and I'm liking these Shibori ones from Francois et Moi.
Last, but not least... One of my goals for the next few months is organizing my photos, and actually printing out some. I'm not sure how I'm going to display them, but I really like this idea of turning them into wall art that I saw on A Beautiful Mess.

Have a fun and creative weekend!
xo Hanna

Follow on Bloglovin

4 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the bucket shelving! Super ideas!

    FashHunny

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, when I saw them, I was like "Whaaat?", they are so cool, and practical.

      Delete
  3. I fell in love with the mugs instantly but then feared that it is difficult to make and requires some extra supplies. It was such a pleasant surprise to learn that you only need some nailpolish! Quess what, I'm trying it! :) Thanks for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete

Leave your thoughts below! I appreciate every comment, question, thought and kind word. Thank you!

Next Post Previous Post Home