2014/08/18

Words for the Week // No.10

Happy Monday, dear friends! We spent the weekend on the small island of Hiiumaa with family and friends, so I feel relaxed, rested and ready for a new week. These past few weeks have been so inspiring and motivating for me, and I hope this spirit will last through the next months.

I read this quote on Pinterest the other day, and it reminded me of all the times I've felt uninspired and out of creativity. I know it happens every once in a while, but I also know, that the best remedy for it is just making something. Anything. Whether it's simply doodling in a notebook, or sewing a simple tote bag to get those juices back flowing, there nothing better to boost creativity than to do something creative.

Have a wonderful and creative week!
xo Hanna

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for sharing your pictures! It looks like a beautiful day.
    I look forward to reading about your wedding traditions. I live in the States and love learning about other customs!

    ReplyDelete

Leave your thoughts below! I appreciate every comment, question, thought and kind word. Thank you!

Next Post Previous Post Home