2014/08/17

Snapshots from our honeymoon

Before I start sharing our wedding photos, I thought I'd share a few snapshots from our wonderful honeymoon. When we talked about where to go for our honeymoon, we decided on staying in Estonia. We had a budget wedding, and we didn't have the funds for a lavish honeymoon. So, instead we opted to go to the Estonian summer capital Pärnu.
But, before we got to Pärnu, we spent a day on a deserted island in the North of Estonia near Kaberneeme. We had a small picnic there and enjoyed the deserted beach and swimming in the sea. It was heaven!
Pärnu is a beautiful seaside town in the north-west of Estonia with a pretty beach, a river and a lot of great little cafes and restaurants to spend time in. Oh, and all those cute houses...


We had so much fun eating, drinking, going to the beach, enjoying evenings on our hotel roof top and spending time with each other just talking, and dreaming, and laughing. I loved every moment!

Thank for letting us share all those happy days!

I'll share photos from our wedding and reception next week, so stay tuned!
xo Hanna

Credits // Author: Hanna Saar // Photography: Hanna Saar & Rein Saar

6 comments:

  1. The more pictures you share of Estonia, the more I think I'd like to visit one day! What a beautiful country :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Estonia is gorgeous! I hope you'll visit soon! :)

      Delete
  2. the same i thought ;-)) - how is it with the conversation ? Most People are able to speek English ?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It depends on the place, but you can get by with English pretty well in most places, I'd say.

      Delete
  3. Wishing you both a wonderful future together and thank you for sharing your happiness, it's truly infectious :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, for being a part our happiness!

      Delete

Leave your thoughts below! I appreciate every comment, question, thought and kind word. Thank you!

Next Post Previous Post Home