2014/08/19

Our Wedding // Photos (vol.1)


You can probably imagine how excited I was to receive our wedding photos last week! I'm so happy I can share some of them with you on the blog today. I'll be sharing more of our beauty shots, but also more about our DIY wedding and Estonian wedding traditions over the next couple of weeks. I hope you'll enjoy taking a peek into our special day!

A big thank you to our amazing wedding photographer Kerli Halliste! We are so pleased with the way our photos turned out. If you're in Estonia and getting married, I highly recommend you contact her, whether it's for the wedding or your engagement photos.

Thank you for letting me share!
xo Hanna

9 comments:

  1. wow! Gorgeous! If I may ask - who made the beautiful dress?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing your pictures! It looks like a beautiful day.
    I look forward to reading about your wedding traditions. I live in the States and love learning about other customs!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome! :) I'll be sharing our wedding traditions in a few days, so stay tuned.

      Delete
  3. You both look so beautiful/handsome! I am so happy for you :-) I think the best thing about these photos is how Kerli managed to capture the bliss you two seem to be sharing :-) Once again, congratulations :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Elizabeth! And, you're so right, Kerli really did capture the essence of how we felt that day. Blissful and so so happy!

      Delete
  4. It's so much joy to look at these pictures :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. you (and your husband, too :P) are wonderful <3

    congratulations :3

    ReplyDelete
  6. Muy lindo de pelicula.
    Bendiciones.

    ReplyDelete

Leave your thoughts below! I appreciate every comment, question, thought and kind word. Thank you!

Next Post Previous Post Home