2014/08/29

My Style // Last days of the summer

Wearing // Lace skirt - DIY (tutorial) // Top - DIY by me // Jacket - Reserved // Sandals - Shu // Bag - Thrifted // Earrings - gift from a friend
Fall has undoubtedly arrived around these parts. It's been cold and rainy for almost 2 weeks now. This year we got 6 weeks of summer, and although it's nearly not enough, I am grateful for it. It is one of the most memorable summers of my life, that's for sure, and I'm going to miss it. These photos were taken on one those last warm summer days in Tallinn old town by my friend Kärt-Katrin.

I had originally planned to share this post yesterday, but then my computer decided she didn't want to be friends with the internet anymore, so I'm just going to post twice today.  I think I might need a new computer. Sigh.

Is it still summer where you live, or are you already polishing your fall boots?

xo Hanna

Follow on Bloglovin

6 comments:

  1. Where I am, its 96F today with heat-index of 105F thanks to a 60% humidity. We still have a good month to go before the cool down begins, and I am R.E.A.D.Y.! Love the shoes!! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow, what I´d do for some warmer weather, but I guess it can also become tireing after a long time of heat.

      Delete
  2. Hi Hanna. In the north of England we've had Autumn weather for the last couple of weeks also. It was a great summer this year though which is pretty rare! Summer started early, back in May, so I guess it makes sense for it to end early too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was extremely hot here also, but the 6 weeks wasn't nearly enough for me. But, it was truly a very special summer.

      Delete
  3. Ma pean ka nüüd kohe omale sellise seeliku õmblema! :) Ja need pildid on väga ilusad ja soojust täis!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kui parim sõbranna pildistab, siis kohe ühkan soojust :).

      Delete

Leave your thoughts below! I appreciate every comment, question, thought and kind word. Thank you!

Next Post Previous Post Home