2014/08/13

Honeymoon Style: To the beach

Wearing: Top - self-made / Skirt - refashioned / Sandals - really old and broken :) / Sunglasses - Maxima
I'll share more about our honeymoon later in the week, but I thought I'd start off by sharing this handmade outfit I wore to the beach one day during our amazing trip. I always get a special feeling when I know I'm wearing a handmade outfit. Both the top and the skirt are sewn by yours truly, and this is one of my go-to outfits for the summer. I can't remember what I wore before I refashioned this skirt... Funny how that happens, right?

Also, fun fact, my legs are always covered in small bruises for some odd reason, and I don't ever remember where I got them. Oh well...

xo Hanna

Credits // Author: Hanna Saar // Photography: Rein Saar

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave your thoughts below! I appreciate every comment, question, thought and kind word. Thank you!

Next Post Previous Post Home