2014/08/11

Words for the week // No. 9


Well, happy Monday, my friends, if it's still Monday in your corner of the world. We're back from our honeymoon, and I've got to tell you, it's hard getting back to the everyday routine. I loved being in our wedding/honeymoon bubble. Life was so sweet and I loved every moment of it. But, alas, it's back to the regular old Monday. So, I thought I'd cheer myself up with some words of encouragement. These past few weeks have been so inspiring, I can't wait to dream up our new life! These next few weeks are going to be full of dreaming, planning and doing, and there might be some surprises as well.

Also, I'm back to regular blogging now, so I'll see you all real soon!
xo Hanna

1 comment:

Leave your thoughts below! I appreciate every comment, question, thought and kind word. Thank you!

Next Post Previous Post Home