2012/09/06

Adventures in Business: Launch countdown and a little preview

If you're a regular reader you already know that Thursdays are about business. I'm relaunching my Etsy shop in just a couple of days after a complete reinvention process. Today I wanted to share my excitement and a preview of the goodies I have in store for you over the first couple of weeks.

The official launch date is Sunday the 9th of September. But, more importantly, I have some surprises for you next week, so stop by on Monday for an extra sweet deal. I'm already so excited I want to spill the beans, but we'll have to wait a couple more days.

Here's a little preview of the the cuteness that will be in the shop.



I still have a long to-do list, but I'm slowly working my way through. This weekend is going to be hectic cause I have a lot of new crafty projects planned as well. Time to prepare my wardrobe for the new season.

Have an awesome day!


2 comments:

  1. You're making great progress! And it all looks so polished.

    Glad to see it's going well and looking forward to hearing more about your progress.

    x Elena Randomly Happy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Elena! I wish it would all be done already, but patience is the key hear. And I'm taking the time to properly get ready this time.

      xo Hanna

      Delete

Leave your thoughts below! I appreciate every comment, question, thought and kind word. Thank you!

Next Post Previous Post Home