2012/09/10

Because You're Awesome!


I just wanted to let you all know that you are awesome! And that's why I'm giving you all 15% off of all orders from the Pearls & Scissors shop (the offer is good through the week, until Sunday night). Treat yourself to something pretty. Because you deserve it. Thanks for being here to enjoy the creative spirit, for reading this little blog, and for being you!

I know there's been way too much business talk here lately, but I promise there will be more fun projects to make, too.

xo Hanna

2 comments:

  1. those button earrings are so cute :D

    Jessica
    http://www.jumpintopuddles.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Jessica! They are even cuter on ears :D. A friend just complimented me on mine.

    xo Hanna

    ReplyDelete

Leave your thoughts below! I appreciate every comment, question, thought and kind word. Thank you!

Next Post Previous Post Home