2012/09/28

Favorite Friday: Autumn Oxblood treasury by Julie Meyer

                        

Today I wanted to share this beautiful treasury with you curated by Julie Meyer that centers around this season's #1 fashion color. Oxblood is really growing on me, although the name is gross - I don't even know why people would want to call it that. But it's a deep fall color and it does have a hint of royal in it.

Click here to get all the info about the products in the pictures and to share this beautiful treasury with your friends if you'd like.

It's been a hell of a week and I'm really glad to get out of town for the weekend to breathe some countryside air and reload my batteries. I hope you all have a fantastic weekend! I'll see on Sunday!

2 comments:

  1. Wonderful treasury Hanna, like a fine red wine. Thank you so much for sharing it!
    Have a nice Sunday!
    Maria

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by Maria! Red is the fall color, is it not :)

      Delete

Leave your thoughts below! I appreciate every comment, question, thought and kind word. Thank you!

Next Post Previous Post Home