2012/09/17

Refashionista: Lace application skirt


I'm a girly girl. I always have been (the super-wide overalls phase in 6th grade doesn't count). So, I often gravitate towards flowers and lace and pearls when refashioning clothing. Especially, when it's a skirt that I'm making over. I mean, skirts just scream for lace, don't they?


I used this tutorial to add a little freshness to this simple pencil skirt. I think this alteration really makes it more glamorous and elegant. Don't you agree?

7 comments:

  1. Love that may steal that idea one day. Thanks for the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're very welcome, Sassy! If you do "steal" it, be sure to send me pictures or a link to your blog post.

    xo Hanna

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Will do. Just don't hold your breath as am extremely slow lol. I keep saving these idea's. I will also link to your blog once I have done it as my inspiration source.

      Delete
    2. I won't :D. But I hope you'll get to this idea eventually.

      Delete
  3. Such a nice idea looks so pretty on you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's actually not me (lol), but I'll pass on the compliment. I use my boyfriend's sister as my personal supermodel sometimes. I really should add a note to the end of these posts.

      xo Hanna

      Delete
  4. Oh right hehe I thought you might have cut your hair in your profile picy lol. She probably hopes to keep all the beautiful clothes you make hehe! I know I would.

    ReplyDelete

Leave your thoughts below! I appreciate every comment, question, thought and kind word. Thank you!

Next Post Previous Post Home