2012/09/21

Favorite Friday - A handmade outfit


I know it's technically already Saturday by the time I hit the "publish" button, but I really meant this post to go up on Friday. Besides, favorite saturday doesn't have quite the same ring to it.

I've been meaning to do a favorites post for ages, but never seem to get around to it. Every time I spend at least 5 minutes on Etsy I end up finding amazing goodies that simply make me drool like a dog (or, like a dog named Hugo). There are truly so many inspiring and crafty designers out there, that it's impossible to put them into one comprehensive list. I find someone new to admire every day. So, I hope to inspire you by making these little round-up posts form time to time. Just to let you know that handmade rocks!

Oh, and did you notice these items would all fit nicely into one cute outfit? Not a coincidence, I might add.

Click on the numbers below to find out where all this awesomeness comes from.

1.  2.  3.  4.  5.  6.  7.  8.  9.

So, what are your plans for the weekend? I'm planning on having as creative days as these past two days have been. Lots of new fabulous projects to share in the coming weeks!

4 comments:

  1. Really cute collection! Thanks so much for featuring my hoop earrings!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute collection. You styled my necklaces beautifully with the outfit. I'm actually planning to relax a bit for the weekend :).

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Relaxation sounds so nice! Hope you'll get to do that.

      Delete

Leave your thoughts below! I appreciate every comment, question, thought and kind word. Thank you!

Next Post Previous Post Home