2012/09/07

Twisted Bangs Tutorial


I have to admit something. I cheated a little bit in the 4 ways to braid bangs post. This one is actually not a braid but a twist. But it looks a bit like a braid and the principle is a bit similar as well. I totally stole this idea from my friend Anneliis, who rocks this style.


I twisted every new hair strand twice and then added a new strand. Just keep on twisting and adding until you get to the point you like. Then twist the end and pin in place.

This week went by so quickly for me. I hope you all had a great week and are planning to relax and have some fun during the weekend. Do you have any special plans for the weekend?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave your thoughts below! I appreciate every comment, question, thought and kind word. Thank you!

Next Post Previous Post Home