2012/09/04

P&S signature earrings


Your style can say a lot about you. And accessories have an important role in that. Are you a romantic, a bohemian, or do you prefer a more elegant and sophisticated look, or something modern perhaps? The right accessories can give the same outfit a completely different style tone. 

When it comes to accessories, I'm rather modest, somedays I don't even wear earrings. One of the style challenges I've set for myself this year is to get better at accessorizing. That's why I've started to make jewelry again, a hobby I had neglected over the past couple of years.


And what better way to accessorize myself, than with pearls and scissors. Being creative is such a big part of my life, it's what I love to do, so I think my style should tell that story.


By the way, these earrings have gotten a lot of attention. Now they're one of my very favorite pairs of earrings.

Do you have a signature accessory, something that tells your story or helps you express yourself? What type of jewelry do you like? Are you bold or modest when it comes to accessorizing? I'd love to hear your stories!

(Modeled by Marianne)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave your thoughts below! I appreciate every comment, question, thought and kind word. Thank you!

Next Post Previous Post Home