2012/11/27

Guest post at Randomly Happy: Embellished collar necklace



I'm sorry for the Tuesdayness of this refashionista post, but I hope it was worth your wait. Today I'm sharing a collar necklace tutorial over at Elena's fabulous blog Randomly Happy. I'm sure you've all seen the fabulous collar necklaces and contrast collars that have taken over the fashion scene. I'm loving them and naturally I wanted one for my own wardrobe. So, what's a refashionista to do?


The process is super easy and quick, and the result is simply stunning. Head on over to Elena's crafty abode to see how to make your own.

2 comments:

  1. Vaatasin su seda külalispostitust pikemalt ja mõistsin, et sa ei näe isegi sellise kriimulise seina taustal üldse bad ass välja. Oled selleks liiga nummikas.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ega ma vist eriti ei üritanud ka, niikuinii ei anna mõõtu välja :D. See oli lihtsalt ainus sein minu hoovis, mis oli veidi huvitavam kui tavaline hall krohv. Aga ma võtan seda väljakutsena ja ükskord teen ikka ühe bad ass seeria ka.

      Delete

Leave your thoughts below! I appreciate every comment, question, thought and kind word. Thank you!

Next Post Previous Post Home