2012/11/17

Inspiration: Lovely lace


Sources: 1 / 2 / 3 / 4 / 5 / 6

Lace is one of my favorite things to work with when refashioning. It's an instant beautifier no matter the project you use it in. Here are a few projects from the Pearls & Scissors' archive to try out this weekend:


Spice up a plain t-shirt with a lace neckline....


Or add a sneaky and cute lace cutout heart.


Add a little romance to your simple pencil skirt (tutorial here).


How cute are these lace laces on the sneakers? Make your own.

Have a creative weekend!

2 comments:

  1. I love all the lace! I've been inspired by your lovely blog and went thrift shopping today and acquired a lovely midnight blue dress in velvet to customise for my Christmas party! Now tempted to use lace as well!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm sure it'll be stunning! Hope to see the pics on your blog.

      Delete

Leave your thoughts below! I appreciate every comment, question, thought and kind word. Thank you!

Next Post Previous Post Home