2012/11/01

The One Way or Another Headband



I present to you the One Way or Another Headband with multicolored interchangeable removable bows!

I've been working on some new stock for the shop, which I'm now slowly adding (hate description writing and fighting with Etsy to get the colors on the pictured right).

I've seen a lot of cute headbands with bows and I really wanted to try it out. Somewhere along the way of knitting 6 of them I started to mix and match the bows and then I figured " Hey, this is a great idea!" This way you can choose the color combo, or to go without the bow entirely.

What do you think - to bow or not to bow?

5 comments:

  1. I prefer no bow. I think, for me, I would like a little less width. Love the idea for no fuss hair!




    ReplyDelete
  2. I prefer no bow. I think, for me, I would like a little less width. Love the idea for no fuss hair!




    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for your opinion! I was thinking of practicality when deciding on the width. The winters tend to be really harsh around here and a good coverage is necessary, but I guess it's a matter of preference, like you said.

      Delete
  3. I love this headband idea! I think the bow is really fun. Stopping by from Merrick's Art. Your blog is awesome and I'm loving all your refashions. Looking forward to seeing what you come up with next.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Christine! Wlecome! Hope to see you here often in the future.

      xo Hanna

      Delete

Leave your thoughts below! I appreciate every comment, question, thought and kind word. Thank you!

Next Post Previous Post Home