2012/11/25

Sunday Spirit: My holiday checklist


january 1st, 2010
Christmas time seems to be the busiest time of the year for most of us, which means there's little time to actually relax and drink in the holiday spirit (pun intended). Well, this year I'm determined to make time to enjoy the season and get into the holiday feel.

So, here's my holiday checklist to make this a special season:
1) Making each other an Advent calendar
2) A walk in Tallinn Old Town, admiring the Christmas decorations and seeing the Christmas tree
3) Making holiday decorations and decorating our home
4) Making handmade gifts for loved ones
5) Baking gingerbread cookies
6) Watching a Christmas movie with my hon'
7) Going to a Christmas concert (where I don't have to sing myself)
8) Going to a holiday craft show
9) Celebrating the holidays with my schoolmates and friends
10) Listening to Christmas songs and drinking glogg.

The days are getting shorter and darker, which makes sharing my projects with you a lot harder, but I'll do my best to share some holiday projects and gift ideas with you.

Have a happy Sunday!

4 comments:

  1. Tahaks väga osa saada jalutuskäigust vanalinna!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lähen sinuga iga kell. Tule ainult Tallinna!

      Delete
  2. Baking gingerbread cookies sounds lovely. I haven't done that in a long time!
    -Jamie
    http://chatterblossom.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love baking them! It always smells like Christmas afterwards.

      Delete

Leave your thoughts below! I appreciate every comment, question, thought and kind word. Thank you!

Next Post Previous Post Home