2012/11/29

My Style: In trendy color


sweater: refashioned by me / tank top: made by me / skinny jeans: local supermarket / earrings: made by me / brooch: a gift from Tamar / belt: retail, Tally Weijl
Oxblood might be the nastiest name for a color ever given, but it does look pretty. And it's one of this season's hottest trends. I just happened to have an oxblood sweater in my wardrobe, refashioned a couple of years ago from my Mom's very old sweater. A perfect time to pull it out and put it on.

In other news, winter is here! It has been snowing all day around here. Can't wait to get to my parents' tomorrow to enjoy the white fields and the quiet of the countryside.

P.S! Did you notice I'm getting blonder? Can't decide whether to go even lighter or darker again...

2 comments:

  1. photos I agree, horrible name. And am I wrong, or isn't it just another name for burgundy. Lovely photos.

    x Elena @ Randomly Happy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think they invent a new name for deep red every year. Burgundy has a shade of purple in it? They look pretty similar indeed :).

      Delete

Leave your thoughts below! I appreciate every comment, question, thought and kind word. Thank you!

Next Post Previous Post Home