2012/11/02

October Favorites on P&S

I hope everyone has a productive week behind them! Mine was a mess of school, work and fighting a nasty bug I caught somewhere. Actually, the fighting is ongoing, so I might skip a post or two. We'll see.

All of that aside, do you know it's November already? We are getting close to the holiday season! Every year I think I'm going to make it a special season, but with all the craziness it often seams like the  busiest season, and all the special things get pushed back. Well, this year I'm going to make it special (yes, I know I say that every year). I already have some projects lined up, so you'll going to see some holiday related projects on Pearls & Scissors throughout November. I hope you're as excited as I am.

Today I'd like to share my favorite posts from October.


The sweater socks were hands down my favorite project of the month. I already have a new set of sleeves waiting to make a new pair.


I love how the glitter heels turned out. I wore them to a school recital and they were so comfy to sing in.


I shared my story with you. One of the things I love most about blogging is connecting with each and every one of you. I love reading your comments and responding and I love connecting with other bloggers. I love getting to know you and I hope you liked getting to know me a little bit better as well.


This is one of my favorite refashions ever. It may not look much to you, but it was my first custom order and I'm just so happy with the way it turned out.


Last, but not least, another installment of the Wardrobe Reinvention series. I don't do these posts often, but they are fast becoming my favorite, because I get to be creative in a different way, and I learn so much about myself with each post.

What's your favorite moment from October? Share your stories and blog posts. I'd love to hear them all!

2 comments:

  1. Love the sock idea! What a great way to use up those ugly old 80's christmas sweaters.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. What a great idea, Mollie, to turn those sweaters into cute holiday socks!

      Delete

Leave your thoughts below! I appreciate every comment, question, thought and kind word. Thank you!

Next Post Previous Post Home