2012/11/10

Pearls & Scissors Fall Lookbook (Part 4)

Happy Saturday! I hope you are enjoying the weekend and being creative. I just wanted to share the final part of the fall lookbook with you.




 Earrings / Bracelet











/ Knitted headband /

I loved working on this lookbook and I'm already filled with ideas for the next one. Prepping for the lookbook shoot taught me a lot about putting together outfits, finding locations and creating a theme to work with. I'm so looking forward to the next project!

I hope you've enjoyed this little lookbook series. A special thank you to Marianne for modeling for me! Couldn't have done it without her.

In case you missed it: Part 1 / Part 2 / Part 3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave your thoughts below! I appreciate every comment, question, thought and kind word. Thank you!

Next Post Previous Post Home