2012/11/21

My Style: Thrifted from head to toe

Happy Wednesday, my friends! I hope you're having a great week so far. I know that everyone in the States is prepping for Thanksgiving. I hope you all have a wonderful holiday with your family and friends! For us here in Estonia, tomorrow will be just another Thursday. But, I think every day is just as special as you make it.

Dress / Boots / Earrings - all thrifted

Today I wanted to share with you my favorite outfit of the past week. This one consists of mostly thrifted items. To be honest, most of my wardrobe consists of thrifted or refashioned items, since I shop retail like once a year or so.


Those green boots are a recent find, and for only 5€. I mea, talk about a good deal. They seemed brand new and are genuine leather. I think if you go thrifting regularly there's hardly any reason to shop retail. Easier on your wallet, and on the environment as well.

4 comments:

  1. That is the cutest little shirt dress!!! Love the detail!
    -Jamie
    http://chatterblossom.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Jamie! The detail is exactly why I bought it.

      Delete
  2. I adore the dress! My favourite autumn colours :) This vertical line makes you look so slim

    ReplyDelete

Leave your thoughts below! I appreciate every comment, question, thought and kind word. Thank you!

Next Post Previous Post Home