2013/01/30

My Style: Pretty in pink


Lately I've noticed how long my hair has grown. I like it this way though. I'm restless when it comes to hair -  every now and again I get the itch for a new hair color or a new hairstyle. Same goes for my style. I just need something different all the time. As soon as I get into a style rut I feel demotivated and I lose my crafting mojo. I guess those two go together for me.


I rarely throw anything out of my wardrobe completely. If I get tired or bored with a garment, I just put it on hold for a while on the top shelf, or away in a suitcase, just to get back to it later. Sometimes we just fall out of love with a piece after getting an overdose of wearing it over and over and over again (as often happens with pur favorite pieces). Well, sometimes a little separation is just what an old love needs to flame up again.



I've had this cardigan since the 10th grade, when I got it from H&M. That's a decade ago! We've had our separations and some away-time, but I'm still in love with it. It's usually more a spring and summer piece for me (looks so pretty on dresses), put lately I've been in dire need of some spring, even if it is only in the form of outfits. This time I played around with it and put it on backwards. Ever since this wardrobe reinvention post, I've been obsessed with finding unusual ways to wear sweaters and cardigans. The narrow black belt has become a real wardrobe staple for me, as have the skinny jeans. I can't believe I didn't own a pair of skinnies before these.

Outfit details:
Cardigan: H&M from a decade ago
Jeans:  supermarket find
Belt: Tally Weijl
Jewelry: made by me

2 comments:

  1. Aga kui sa seda asja selga paned, kas siis nööbid lahti ei lähe? Ja kui lähevad, kuidas sa siis nad kinni saad? Või paned sa nööbid kinni alles, siis kui asi seljas? Kas sa paindud väga hästi?
    Nii palju küsimusi...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nööbid panen enne selga panemist kinni ja selga pannes nad lahti ei lähe. Ülejäänud küsimused on sellega juba üleliigsed :).

      Delete

Leave your thoughts below! I appreciate every comment, question, thought and kind word. Thank you!

Next Post Previous Post Home