2013/01/06

Sunday Spirit: Messing around with Photoshop

One of my new year's resolutions was to better my photography and photoshopping skills. And since today has been a sick day infront of the computer, listening to the vocal music history seminar for tomorrow, I thought I'd learn something new.

I watched this video and experimented with camera raw. It was fun and I learned some neat ways to add clarity and reduce noise in my photos. Here's a couple of examples:



The original photo is on the left, and the edited photo is on the right. I love learning a new skill. Next week I'll take on camera settings and get to know my camera better.

What did you learn this weekend?

6 comments:

  1. Mina õppisin pärmitainast tegema! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Vau! Ma pole kunagi ise otsast lõpuni pärmitainast teinud. Ja seda asja tahaks ka maitsta, mis sa sellest tainast küpsetasid.

      Delete
  2. I have a good digital camera but I've recently realized I have no idea how to use it! I think that will be goal this week too to actually learn it! =)

    Ergo-Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sounds like a great plan. I guess most of us are guilty of not really knowing the ins and outs of our digital equipment.

      Delete
  3. I bought some cd labels from staples and signed up for a 15 day trial software to make them. I had so much fun this afternoon! I may actually buy he software...thinking making backup discs of photos and needed.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can imagine all the fun projects you can make now. Happy designing!

      Delete

Leave your thoughts below! I appreciate every comment, question, thought and kind word. Thank you!

Next Post Previous Post Home