2013/01/16

Wardrobe Reinvention: 3 casual ways to wear a jersey pencil skirt


Time to reinvent the wardrobe again! Today I'd like to share 3 casual ways to wear a simple jersey pencil skirt.  Mine is vintage and was passed down to me by my Mother. It's simple, classy and so versatile.


For the first casual look, I combined the skirt with a striped cardigan (thrifted) layered over a simple white button-up blouse (vintage). I added a narrow belt and a piece of my favorite jewelry (made by me). I love this look, but I think it's a little too corporate for me, too neat. Would be perfect if I worked in an office.


For the second outfit, I paired the skirt with a loose fitting knit sweater (thrifted), and some button earrings (made by me). I love the spring feeling of this look!


For the third look I turned the skirt into a top. Perfect for layering under a warm cardigan (gift from Mom) paired with skinny jeans (retail). This is a perfect day to night look. Come back next wednesday to see how, I'll be sharing 3 ways to dress up this blak jersey skirt.

See you soon!

2 comments:

  1. I like that you used it as a top too! I've done that with other skirts before!! =)

    Ergo - Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me, too! It's my favorite way to get more wear out of skirts.

      Delete

Leave your thoughts below! I appreciate every comment, question, thought and kind word. Thank you!

Next Post Previous Post Home