2013/01/27

Sunday Spirit: Snippets of my weekend


I finally got around to putting up some curtains in our living room. We've been living in this apartment for one and a half years already, but I just could decide on the curtains in our living room, and I didn't want to spend a lot of money on them. I finally found a solution I'm happy about.


I spent most of my weekend sewing and plotting new projects. Tamar was away in Finland singing, so I had the place to myself. A perfect scene for a sewing weekend, since I can make a big mess without disturbing anyone. And I always make a big mess when creating.


I also did a lot of practicing. It's so good to be able to sing and practice again after having been sick in the beginning of this year.


We've had some sun over the past few days, and it's been so refreshing. Sometimes a sunny day is all I need to reload my batteries.


I performed at my school concert today in a beautiful church. It felt great to be on the stage again and perform. Everything went beautifully, and I got a real energy boost from it. Can't wait for the next concert!

How was your weekend? Did you do anything exciting?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave your thoughts below! I appreciate every comment, question, thought and kind word. Thank you!

Next Post Previous Post Home