2013/01/23

Wardrobe Reinvention: 3 fancy ways to wear a jersey skirt


Last week I posted 3 casual outfits with my black jersey skirt. Today I want to share 3 fancy ways to wear that same skirt. It really is a very versatile piece of clothing.


I love the skirt as a tube top paired with skinny jeans and some awesome jewelry. This is my favorite outfit from this series.


The royal blue blouse has become a real wardrobe staple. There are just some pieces that go with everything. And it's a perfect match with the black skirt as well.


The riskiest outfit is the wide-legged trouser and skirt as top combo. I wasn't sure it was going to look good, but I think the outcome is better than expected. I could see myself wearing this to a concert or to the theatre.

I had so much fun putting together these outfits. I'm already thinking of my next wardrobe reinvention project.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave your thoughts below! I appreciate every comment, question, thought and kind word. Thank you!

Next Post Previous Post Home