2013/01/31

Inspiration for Valentine's DIY


How adorable and trendy is this heart ring. You can learn how to make your own here.


If you're looking for a cute but simple way to incorporate a little love into your outfit on Valentine's day, you might want to check out this diy refashion.


You remember those heart necklaces that you could break in half and then you and your boyfriend both had half a heart? Well, I think this lego heart is a very cool alternative. You could attach a chain to both pieces and make them into necklaces.


I'm definitely going to makes this headphones cord wrap diy. It's so practical, yet pretty and cute. Love it!


This is such an awesome diy! It looks so adorable, and would make a cute little Valentine's decor.


And if you're looking to add more Valentine's decor to your home, this is a pretty way to do it.

I love browsing through all the Valentine's themed DIY projects that have been popping up all over the interwebs. I don't think I'm going to have time to try some of them out this weekend, but I'm gathering inspiration and planning on a DIY weekend next week.

Happy crafting!

4 comments:

  1. Kuule, Valentinipäevani on ikka ohtralt kaks nädalat aega ju veel.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kes varakult alustab, sellel on õigeks ajaks valmis :). Nüüd on just paras aeg hakata plaane tegema ja inspiratsiooni koguma.

      Delete
  2. I have to make my life have more things with hearts!! Very pretty!

    Ergo - Blog

    ReplyDelete

Leave your thoughts below! I appreciate every comment, question, thought and kind word. Thank you!

Next Post Previous Post Home