2013/01/17

Thrifted Style: Little black dress + bow tie





Ever since I became a passionate thrifter and seamstress back in high school, most of my wardrobe has been filled with self-made and thrifted goodness. I believe that it's totally possible to be stylish and trendy without buying retail. I'm so glad to have met Anneliis, who shares my passion for thrifted fashion. I love having a friend who I can go treasure hunting in local thrift stores with. Anneliis and Ann visited me a couple of weeks ago at my parents' house in the countryside, and we had a little photoshoot with some thrifted goodies. Also, a chance for me to work on my photography.

Outfit details:
Dress: thrifted
Bow tie: from my brother's childhood
Golden earrings: thrifted
Black heels:  mine from ten years ago

2 comments:

Leave your thoughts below! I appreciate every comment, question, thought and kind word. Thank you!

Next Post Previous Post Home