2014/09/08

Words for the Week // No.12


I've been thinking a lot lately. And dreaming a lot. And worrying a lot. I guess that's normal given the amount of change my life has gone and is going through. Sometimes, all the things I want, need, and have to do seem so over-whelming. That's when I need to remind myself that all it takes is one step. Even a small step still gets me closer to my dreams, goals...and to the end of my to-do list.
Today, it was giving 3 lectures, doing this blog post, painting my nails, and getting things rolling with our move. Although that's not a lot, it's something.

Every small step helps. And, a lot of small steps can still make up a mile, so keep on walking, my friends.

xo Hanna
Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave your thoughts below! I appreciate every comment, question, thought and kind word. Thank you!

Next Post Previous Post Home