2014/09/29

Words for the Week // No.15

This will be my motto for the next 3 weeks until I fly to Cologne to visit Rein. We've only been apart for a week, but I'm already missing him like crazy. Luckily, my days are filled with babysitting, lectures, work, sewing and blogging. Oh, and all those things in between. I'm keeping myself busy and it's helping. And, really, I know it's just another few weeks before we're together again.

I know I promised a new challenge introduction today, but it's been such a hectic day, so I'll be back tomorrow with all the details of the new challenge.

Thanks for listening to my ramblings!

xo.Hanna

Follow on Bloglovin

2 comments:

  1. When my James went away for a week I was moping around the house being sad, when I went to where he was (Melbourne for those who care) he ended up proposing - but you're already married, so I'm assuming he's already done that! Stay busy and stay happy :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I guess we are all addicted to the people we love, aren't we? That's why we marry them, so we won't have to bare one day without them :).

      Delete

Leave your thoughts below! I appreciate every comment, question, thought and kind word. Thank you!

Next Post Previous Post Home