2014/09/15

Words for the Week // No.13

If you've had a rough day, maybe even a rough week, or it's been tough for a while. Hang in there. But, also, don't take all of it on yourself. Lean on others around you, and you'll see how much easier it gets. Phone your best friend. Hug your boyfriend. Go and see your Mom. It helps. Trust me.

There are things that are just passing, and there are things that we can only hope to cope better with in the future. What ever it is for you, hang in there.

Hope you're well!
xo Hanna

Follow on Bloglovin

2 comments:

  1. When I go to yoga, they ask you to set an intention for the class that can carry into your everyday life. For the last few weeks I've been setting my intention for persistance, because life has been incredibly hectic lately, but if I just hang in there things will be wonderful.

    Thank you for a reminder :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, life's been pretty crazt on my end, too. And with all these big changes to plan (hello, move to Germany), and work, and my plans for worlds domination ( not really, but still a lot of grand plans), it can get over-whelming. Sometimes it's good to remind, you to get through just for one day and take it from there. :)

      Delete

Leave your thoughts below! I appreciate every comment, question, thought and kind word. Thank you!

Next Post Previous Post Home