2014/09/22

Words for the Week // No.14

Rein is leaving for Cologne tomorrow. The big move is so real all of a sudden. Although, some moments it still feels like just another vacation we're planning. But, it's not a vacation. It's a part of our dream.

We love to dream. We spent hours every night for months just dreaming back when we started dating last summer. It was our thing. We talked about where we wanted to live and study and what we wanted our life to be. And now it's here. The life we talked about. Moving to Cologne, studying singing, creating a life together. And, as much as it stresses us out sometimes, it also means we're are realizing our dream. We are already one step closer and it gives me so much more confidence to keep dreaming. Because they can come true, if you give power to them and let them fuel you.

I hope you'll take a little time to dream today, my friends!
xo. Hanna

Follow on Bloglovin

5 comments:

  1. My man and I spend quite sometime dreaming together as well! we hope our dreams will see the light soon hopefully :)))

    Happy for both of you ! all the best Hanna :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Dreaming is one of my favorite activities as it always brings me joy, hope and encouragement. Happy dreaming, you guys!

      Delete
  2. It reminds me of a line from the movie "Bridges of Madison County" when Robert tells Fran "I had dreams. They didn't all work out, but I'm glad I had them." If you can dream it, you can make it happen. I had dreams, they didn't all work out, but I'm glad I had them :). Now the admiral and I dream of what we would do if we won the lottery! Before you know it, you'll be together in your new home, your new life, living your dream. Cheers!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I couldn't agree more! Most of my dreams are still ahead of me, but even if they all don't come true, I'm so glad to be a dreamer :).

      Delete
  3. I am really curious how your dreams will go on ...and got to reality!!!

    ReplyDelete

Leave your thoughts below! I appreciate every comment, question, thought and kind word. Thank you!

Next Post Previous Post Home