2012/10/26

Favorite Friday: The first snow


1. / 2. / 3. / 4. / 5. / 6. / 7. / 8. / 9.

All the Estonians could talk about today was the weather. If someone was interested in the attitudes of Estonians towards snow, they would just have to read all the Facebook updates from today. If you ask me, it's a little bit early still for this kind of snowy weather, but then again, the sweeter it is to put on some knitted socks, curl up with a good book and listen to your favorite music. Snow always has a calming effect. And that's pretty nice, even if it is October.

Despite the fact that I had only a few lessons at school this week, it has gone by in a flash. My posting here on the blog is becoming more difficult as the days grow shorter (some days it hardly gets light outside), which makes taking pictures harder. But, I'll do my best to share handmade ideas and inspiration with all of you.

Happy weekend, my dears!

2 comments:

  1. Crushing on all these snow themed pretties! I live in Australia where it's unfortunately VERY HOT during Christmas - I'd give anything for a white Christmas hehe ;-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. White Christmas is really the one upside of our climate. The downside is, that we have cold weather 9 months out of 12 and sometimes 5 of them with snow. And even then, not all Christmases are white here. But right now, I'd take a hot sunny day instead of snow :).

      Delete

Leave your thoughts below! I appreciate every comment, question, thought and kind word. Thank you!

Next Post Previous Post Home