2012/10/19

Homemade Spa Weekend


Is it just me, or does time really go by faster every year? It seems we're always busy and working, seldom taking time to relax and take care of ourselves. Although this weekend will be just as much about work as it is about play, I plan on taking time to relax and load myself with new energy. What better way to do that than with a homemade spa treatment in the sauna and reading a good book (Rene Fleming's "The inner voice") while the yummy masks to their job.

1. / 2. / 3. / 4. / 5. / 6.

Here are some additional resources for homemade spa goodies:

1) Nourish your hair with these and these all natural hair masks.
2) Take care of your skin with homemade facials and masks.
3) Give yourself a healthy glow with these wonderful body scrubs.

I plan on taking a couple of hours all to myself and giving some of those recipes a try. Have any good homemade beauty recipes to share? Let us know in the comments!

What are your plans for the weekend? What do you do to unwind and reload?

2 comments:

  1. Ooh, I really need to do this. I guess it's too late for this weekend, but I'll try these out next weekend. My face is going to be so soft and clean and I can't wait. Thanks for the links!

    ReplyDelete

Leave your thoughts below! I appreciate every comment, question, thought and kind word. Thank you!

Next Post Previous Post Home