2012/10/24

Style Tip and Pearls & Scissors' Fall Lookbook sneak peek

I have big news! I'm making a lookbook for the first time in my life. The lead star is my personal supermodel, the lovely Marianne of course. Pearls & Scissors' Fall lookbook will be ready very soon (fingers crossed). Until then, here's a little sneak peek into the shoot...


Marianne is wearing the fabric rose earrings and the knitted bow brooch from my upcoming collection


And my style tip for you today: use your brooches/pins creatively! I styled my pink knitted bow brooch with a skirt not a sweater. You could also use it to embellish a plain pair of pants, or the pockets of a coat. Or, you could use it to nip in the waist on the back of a cardigan (I actually used this trick on the crochet vest in this post). There are so many possibilities!

Do you think brooches are a little bit old fashioned or do you still use them? What's your favorite way of wearing a brooch/pin?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave your thoughts below! I appreciate every comment, question, thought and kind word. Thank you!

Next Post Previous Post Home