2013/02/22

50s inspired casual hairdo




Hey everyone! Today I'm going to show you some tips how to wear your hair in a slightly pin upish style!
I love to do it when I have curls. I never do curls with heat, I always do them with headband and with no hair styling products.

  • Firstly after taking headband off, comb your hair to make curls a bit more loose.
  • Then  part your hair diagonally and work with both sides separately.
  • Make your hairline to about 3 sections and start to put them one by one to the side (but not too tightly!)
  • When you have all the sections on the side then twist them slightly upwards (so the last section that is nearest to your ear, goes on top of the first and the second section).
  • Attach it with hairpins.


Do the exact same thing with the other side.


And you are ready!








2 comments:

  1. This looks so pretty on you!! I wish my hair had looser curls like this so I could pull this off! Also I have dark brown hair and I think the style would just get lost...Or maybe it's motivation to dye my hair!! =P

    Ergo - Blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you :) I think that this hairdo should suit to all kinds of hair, I wear it a lot even with my reallyreally straight hair. I've always loved curls, so the curlier the better! I think that you should try it out though and I believe that you can always spice it up with colourful accessories (hair clips etc.) :)

    ReplyDelete

Leave your thoughts below! I appreciate every comment, question, thought and kind word. Thank you!

Next Post Previous Post Home