2013/02/17

Meet Elle



Last week I told you that there were going to be some changes on Pearls & Scissors. Well, there's actually going to be one big change called Elle. She's the cutest little redhead and she's going to be joining the Pearls & Scissors team. We're a team now!

I've always wanted to grow the little P&S team of one, and Elle is the perfect fit. She is so talented, and stylish, and she's going to be sharing some amazing DIY and style posts with you. But, why am I babbling away, let's hear it from the horses mouth.



Hi everybody! I'm Elle and I feel really exited about joining Hanna on Pearls & Scissors! I've always admired her as a creator of beautiful things and as an inspirational person. As I've always loved creating cool accessories and messing with different styles, I'm really happy to share some of my ideas with you!

Well...a little bit about me.. Like Hanna, I'm also a musician, a classical pianist to be exact. Mostly, my days are filled with practicing piano, but I also enjoy storm chasing (but since I live in Estonia, almost only in my dreams :D). And when I'm not practicing, I love crafting, sewing, messing with my hair and petting my cat!

Hopefully we'll have heaps of fun together!
See you guys! 




I hope you'll give Elle a warm welcome! I'm so excited to have her on board, and I can't wait to share all the awesome projects we'll create together with you. xo Hanna

4 comments:

  1. Tšau, Elle! Mina olen Kärt-Katrin, blogi suurim fänn.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Tsau! Meeldiv tutvuda:)
      Ma imetlen ka Hannat, et ta on nii vägeva blogi üles seadnud! Usun, et nüüdsest saab blogi olema veelgi vingem, sest kahepeale on ju inspiratsiooni ja ideid ka topelt :D

      Delete
  2. Welcome, Elle! Love the B&W shot of you two making "hand" hearts!! So cute - tre' chic! Can't wait to see & read double the creative fun w/2 gals at the helm of P&S. I bet it'll be "music" to our ears :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello! I'm sure that it will be great fun, we're already showering each other with millions of ideas!
      Thank you for your support and take care :)

      Delete

Leave your thoughts below! I appreciate every comment, question, thought and kind word. Thank you!

Next Post Previous Post Home