2013/02/24

Sunday Snippets: relax+reload

Horses. 

The sweetest little girl.

Old-school fun!

One happy girl.

This weekend was all about taking time to celebrate, relax and reload. We celebrated my Mom's and brother's birthday (they're born on the very same day) and Estonia's Independence Day, slept in, went to see the horses, and spent time with relatives. And to top it off, the weather was sunny! It was heavenly! Weekends like these are what keep me going and make me one happy girl.

I hope you've all had a lovely weekend full of creativity, good times, and lots of rest!

3 comments:

  1. What a great way to reload. Love all of these photos - and especially the horses in the snow. So cosy!

    x Elena @ Randomly Happy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Weekends at my parents house have become irreplaceable when it comes to keeping me sane and healthy. I just need to get away from the city noise at least once a month to listen to the silence, feed the horses and take in the calm of the countryside.

      Delete
  2. See oli tõesti tore-tore päev!

    ReplyDelete

Leave your thoughts below! I appreciate every comment, question, thought and kind word. Thank you!

Next Post Previous Post Home