2013/02/08

Snow White in the Park


A girl with hair as dark as ebony and lips as red as blood. A very quiet afternoon in the park on a cold and foggy winter's day. Perfect for a photoshoot, wouldn't you say? I love how these pictures turned out, but they did remind me that I desperately need a better lens for my camera. I just can't keep shooting with the kit lens anymore.



I did this shoot with Ann, my gorgeous friend. The dress is a thrift find. It's several numbers too big for me, and Ann for that matter, but I just loved it so that I had to have it. I haven't had the heart to cut into it and make it into something I could wear. Maybe one day...



I'm really looking forward to planning another photoshoot day with my girls. I love creating these stories, picking out outfits and seeing what new angles I can find during the shoot. I have a lot to learn, but practice does make you...well, better.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave your thoughts below! I appreciate every comment, question, thought and kind word. Thank you!

Next Post Previous Post Home