2013/02/21

Daily Style: Visiting the doll museum






Today I'm going to the doll museum with my mom and sister! There's an interesting international exhibition called "Shocking Dolls". We are going there to see the art of a Russian-Canadian doll maker, Marina Bychkova. I discovered her on the internet a couple of months ago. Her dolls are just incredible artworks, very carefully crafted and emotionally touching.
 As I got ready for seeing some dolls, I felt like wearing a sweet and girlish outfit..

Outfit details:
Dress: H&M from thrift store
Cardigan: really old one from Mango
Scarf: my mom made it!
Mary Poppins Boots: Aaltonen



No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave your thoughts below! I appreciate every comment, question, thought and kind word. Thank you!

Next Post Previous Post Home