2013/02/06

My Style: Time for florals





Although spring is still at least a month away, I find myself yearning for spring clothing - brighter colors, light layers, silky fabrics and light coats. Although I'm still stuck in my winter coat and boots, I'm doing my best to add a hint of spring into my daily outfits to remind myself that spring is not that far away.

Outfit details: 
Floral blouse: H&M (old)
Blue cardigan: thrifted
Jeans: supermarket find
Earrings:  Terje Meisterson
Necklace: made by me

4 comments:

  1. I completely understand the want for spring clothing. I think I have been going through the same thing. That floral blouse is adorable under your cardigan. Perfect way to stay warm until the temperatures improve!

    -- Callie
    www.coffeeandcardigans.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm so tired of knitwear, but it does keep me warm. Can't wait for warmer temperatures!
      Thanks for stopping by, Callie!

      Delete
  2. (Ei teagi, kas peaks inglise keeles kirjutama siin?)
    Väga ilus komplekt!
    P.S. Sinu nööpkõrvarõngaid kannan väga sageli igatahes!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aitäh komplimendi eest! Nii tore kuulda, et kõrvarõngad meeldivad :)

      Delete

Leave your thoughts below! I appreciate every comment, question, thought and kind word. Thank you!

Next Post Previous Post Home