2013/02/10

Sunday Spirit: Change is good






Sun is hard to come by these days. We've had snowy, foggy and windy weather with temperatures around 0C lately, which means it's wet and cold. This winter has really got the better of me. I've been so tired lately, it feels like I'm running on fumes. I can't wait for spring and beautiful sunny days. Or even sunny winter days like the one on the pictures we took a couple of weeks ago.

I feel it's time for a change, not only in the seasons, but also here on the blog. So, there are some big changes coming soon. But, all these plans are still in their early stages, so I can't spill the beans yet. I can only say that it will be a good change. Exciting times are ahead!

I hope you'll have a good start to a new week!

2 comments:

  1. There must be something in the blogging air 'cause so many people seem to be updating their blogs (myself included).

    Best of luck. I bet whatever you end up doing will be brilliant!

    x Elena @ Randomly Happy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I guess these things come in waves. For me, it's something I've always wanted to do, and now I have the chance. I hope it works out.

      Looking forward to hearing more about the updates you have planned!

      Delete

Leave your thoughts below! I appreciate every comment, question, thought and kind word. Thank you!

Next Post Previous Post Home